We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor and improve traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, referral URL, standard web log data and other information.
It is a condition of your use of the Website that you must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age and using the Web site with parental and/or guardian supervision and consent and have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement.
Depending on how extensively you use the service and its features, we need to process certain information which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Personal Information (name, email(s), address(es), and phone number(s)) that you provide, including your registration of Services, subscription(s), and/or submittal of any material(s) to use our services or interact with our Organization.
- Organizational Information (name, email(s), address(es), phone number(s), services, invoices, etc… for your business and clients (if applicable)) that you provide, including your registration of Services, subscription(s), and/or submittal of any material(s) to use our services.
- Financial Information: Pertinent financial accounts information may be linked or entered in your MyGoCoOpe account by you or your selected merchants to use our service, such as:
- Credit & Debit Cards: We only store the last 4 digits, expiration date, payment type ( Debit/Credit Card, VISA, MC, etc..) and a generated secure private ID (token) of your credit card information. Full card info is protected by, the PCI Compliant payment gateway involved in your transaction. ( i.e. WePay, Authorize.net, etc.. ) Please refer to their Privacy and Terms and Conditions appropriately.
- Depository / Banking Accounts: Account number and routing information for applicable accounts (checking, savings, etc.)
- Other Payment Services: Account related information to be able to process Payments through your account (ie. PayPal, Google Wallet, etc.)
- If you request that we validate your status as a MyGoCoOpe App user with a third party, or to connect your account to another user we may do so.
Social Media and Other 3rd Party Integrations:
When you download or use our Mobile Applications, or access one of our mobile optimized sites, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable location services in the device’s setting’s menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or the manufacture of your particular device.
We may also collect information from or about you in other ways, such as through your contact with our customer support team, your results when you respond to a survey, and your interactions with members of the Go CoOpe Team or any other member(s) of the Go CoOpe, LLC corporate family.
We may also collect any public posts to Social Media and other sites sent to our accounts, or that mention phrases relating to our services or that of one of our clients offering services that are “Powered by” Go CoOpe.
Additionally, for quality and training purposes or for its own protection, Go CoOpe may monitor or record its telephone conversations with you or anyone acting on your behalf. By communicating with Go CoOpe, you acknowledge that your communication may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
Authentication and Fraud Detection: In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about you and your interactions with our website or Services.
You are able to view, change and remove your data associated with your profile. Should you choose to cancel your account, you may do so at any time from your profile page, or by contacting
support@GoCoOpe.com and we will follow up with such request as soon as possible.
Use of the Data
We only use your personal information to provide you with our services and to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide Go CoOpe Services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve Go CoOpe Services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and applications;
- deliver service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our User Agreement
With respect to any content you may choose to upload to Go CoOpe, we take the privacy and confidentiality of such content seriously. If you choose to make any content public, we require you redact any and all references to people, addresses and Go CoOpe, as we can’t protect public data and we are not responsible for any violation of privacy law you may be liable for.
We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data that we store, including personal information.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
- we believe it’s needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
- we believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- we believe it’s needed to protect the safety of our users or any third party;
- otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
Go CoOpe is operated from the United States of America (U.S.). If you are visiting the Website from outside the U.S., you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep all communications to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out of any marketing communications we send.
We may communicate with you via email, text message (SMS) or phone calls, using the information that you have provided to us, and the settings defined in your profile.
We will send you electronic communications relating to your transactions. You will also receive certain marketing communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time.
We may send you service-related announcements on the rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
We may also use technology to track reception of certain communications, such as an email or text from us. You can modify your notification preferences editing the notifications section in your profile.
We may continue to contact you in order to manage, service, or bill your account, until you fully close & cancel the account with us.
Sharing of Data
We don’t share your personal information with third parties. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Go CoOpe Website and service.
We also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share personal information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Please note that other users of our services in which you decide to transact with through or outside of our system have their own privacy policies, Go CoOpe is not responsible for their actions, including their information protection practices.
Nothing in this Document or anywhere in our site or services, shall be considered or construed to be Legal, CPA, or Tax advice, if you have question in any of these areas please contact an attorney or CPA or your own choosing.
Should you have any question or concern, please write to support@GoCoOpe.com.